Unable to navigate the GUI of Partimage 0.6.7

Other questions, messages

Moderator: feffer

tkexer

Unable to navigate the GUI of Partimage 0.6.7

Postby tkexer » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:12 am

I have installed partimage 0.6.7 from the terminal and ran it using the command:

Code: Select all

sudo partimage

Now, I cannot seem to select the (*) boxes. For example, I want to change the compression type. The default is the second one. However, I do not want any compression. I cannot move the asterix from the second to the first. This also happens when I want to restore an image rather than save. The first option is save, but I cannot move the asterix next to Restore the image.

Things I've tried:

Using the mouse to click on the "()" (without quotation marks) in order to select it.
    Pressing the Enter key repeatedly on the "()"
    Trying different keyboard combinations.
[/list]

Hartmut

Re: Unable to navigate the GUI of Partimage 0.6.7

Postby Hartmut » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:21 pm

tkexer wrote:I have installed partimage 0.6.7 from the terminal and ran it using the command:

Code: Select all

sudo partimage

Now, I cannot seem to select the (*) boxes. For example, I want to change the compression type. The default is the second one. However, I do not want any compression. I cannot move the asterix from the second to the first. This also happens when I want to restore an image rather than save. The first option is save, but I cannot move the asterix next to Restore the image.

Things I've tried:

Using the mouse to click on the "()" (without quotation marks) in order to select it.
    Pressing the Enter key repeatedly on the "()"
    Trying different keyboard combinations.

Which keyboard combinations?
In a console gui it is usually arrows (up, down, left, right) tab(ulator), for selections space and to go on (OK,ABORT/CANCEL) return or enter.

tkexer

Postby tkexer » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:06 am

Thanks very much! The Space key is all I needed.

Return to “Miscellanous”